Notifications keep you informed of job and document activity relevant to you, such as task assignment and updated job statuses.
Types of notifications
Pepper Flow sends two types of notifications.
In-app notifications can be accessed from the bell icon in the main navigation. When you have new notifications, you will see a teal circle with the number of new notifications. In the menu, new notifications will be highlighted.
Click a notification to be taken to the Viewer. Delete notifications by hovering over one of them and clicking the trash icon.
Email notifications have two format options, editable in your notification preferences:
- Immediately: Receive a notification as soon as an event has occurred.
- In a daily email digest: Receive one email at 9 a.m. each day with all events from the previous 24 hours. Unlike the other notification types, the digest always includes all notification events.
Note: Check your Junk email folder to ensure that Pepper Flow emails do not get lost. You will need to move the email to your Inbox and request that your mail server does not categorize Pepper Flow emails as Junk.
You can receive a notification for each of the events below. Options are editable in your notification preferences.
- You have been assigned a task.
- A task is available to you.
- You have been removed from a task.
- Someone edited the assignees in a job you manage.
- You have been assigned revisions.
You have been designated as a collaborator in a job.
Your delegation responsibilities have started.
You have been assigned as a user's delegate.
Someone added supporting documents in a job you manage.
Someone mentioned you in a comment.
Someone created a supporting document annotation in a job you manage.
Someone removed supporting documents in a job you manage.
Someone left a comment in a job you manage.
Someone edited an annotation in a thread you follow or a job you manage.
Someone created a reference point in a job you manage.
Someone replied to an annotation in a thread you follow or a job you manage.
Someone deleted a supporting document annotation in a job you manage.
A job you own has completed.
A job you own has been canceled.
A job you own has not been completed by the target approval date.
The parent of a document you own has expired.
The parent of a document you own has a new approved version available.
A document you own will expire in 90 / 60 / 30 days.
A document you own has expired.
A reference document you use has expired.
View and edit your notification preferences in your user profile.
- Go to the Library.
- Click your user profile image in the top right.
- Select "Profile".
- In the left tab menu, select "Notification preferences".
- If needed, select whether you’d like to receive email notifications immediately or in a daily email digest.
- If needed, select which types of notifications you’d like to receive.
- When you’re done making edits, scroll to the bottom and click "Save changes".
Related help topics